- Product Info
- Operating Specs
The heart of the Reverse Osmosis system is the membrane, a semi permeable filter, which allows only the water to pass through, not the impurities or contaminates. These impurities and contaminates are flushed down the drain. The result is pure, clean drinking water.
Only available in your local Bunnings.
Click here to find out information on Bunnings website.
Click here to find your nearest Bunnings store.
To ensure effcient performance we recommend replacement every 12-24 months*
* May vary dependant on water quality
Before first use flush the fllter for 3-5 minutes and discard water
Max Pressure 862kpa (125psi)
Min Pressure 69kpa (10psi)
Max Temp 40ºC
Min Temp 4ºC
Use only with Reverse Osmosis Multi-stage Water Filtration System.
1. Isolate water at shut of valve on storage tank and water feed.
2. Unscrew head of Reverse Osmosis housing.
3. Using gloves and pliers, remove membrane and discard.
4. Remove new membrane from packaging and insert into housing.
5. Screw head onto housing. Do not overtighten.
6. Turn on water at shut of valvesand check for leaks.