- Product Info
- Operating Specs
Produces the purest filtered water available for cooking and drinking resulting in water quality equal to bottled water in your home for a fraction of the cost.
Features 5 stage ultra-fine filtration system, Simple cartridge replacement, Includes all parts for installation and mounting brackets
5 stage ultra-fine filtration system
1) Pre Sediment Filter removes particles, dust and mud
2) Activated Granular Carbon Filter removes chlorine, organics, odour and turbidity
3) Activated Carbon Block Filter removes chlorine, organics, odour and turbidity
4) Reverse Osmosis Membrane removes bacteria, fluoride, heavy metal, salt, bad mineral substance and other disolved matter and chemicals
5) In-Line Post Activated Carbon Filter improves and enhances the final taste
Also available in your local Bunnings.
Click here to find your nearest Bunnings store.
Click here to view our product videos.
Installation Manual (PDF)
Please ensure the pressure limiting valve supplied with this water filtration system is fitted during installation.
Installation must comply with existing state or local plumbing regulations. Refer to warranty terms and conditions for full details.
Maximum pressure: 862kPa (125psi)
Minimum pressure: 69kPa (10psi)
Maximum temperature of 40 degree Celsius
Min temp. 4C. Protect from freezing & direct sunlight.
15 litre capacity water tank for storage, Maximum consumption at once is 7.5 litre.
Reverse Osmosis is a technology which is capable of removing up to 99%+ of the dissolved salts & inorganic solids, particles, colloids, organics, bacteria, heavy metals and pyrogens such as salts from a solution i.e water.